Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Type of fishing?

[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#ff4040]You forgot one......ANY TYPE!!![Wink][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
There is another type of fishing that is very popular in SoCal. I'm not talking about the specifics of tubing, yaking nor flyfishing.

This one takes place when the guy next door to you reaches over the fence with a net and scoops out some of your prized Koi from your pond.[unsure]
[signature]
[cool][font "Poor Richard"][green][size 3]Herons also are know to frequent back yards that have a fish market of tender fresh goodies.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
Freshwater--in water so fresh you could almost drink it.

I'm talkin' high-mountain, alpine climate, backcountry, miles from anywhere, pan-sized brookies and cutts, catch 'em by the handful fishing!

lurechucker
[signature]
Fly fishing all the way

Trent
[signature]
by dryrod
"[#008000]Herons also are know to frequent back yards that have a fish market of tender fresh goodies."[/#008000]
[#008000][/#008000]
[#ff0000]I know exactly what you mean. Some of the Fish Ponds that I install in peoples yards require aquatic scare crows. They have a motion sensor and let out a short burst of water if anything comes within a certain radius of the pond.[/#ff0000]
[#ff0000]They are very effective for the Herons, raccoons or any other potential predator.[cool][/#ff0000]
[signature]
Freshwater, from the shore.
[signature]