Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Berry would have looked like.
This is my vision of what strawberry would have been on sat.

[url "http://www.wavewalkercharters.com/images/wallpaper/800_icefishing.jpg"]http://www.wavewalkercharters.com/images/wallpaper/800_icefishing.jpg[/url]

[cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool][cool]
[signature]
That kinda looks like Pineview the last 2 times i was there !!!!!! LOL
[signature]
I just watched north americas largest ice fishing derby on the outdoor channel. Wow, 8,000 - 10,000 guys all out on one lake competeing for trucks, snow mobiles, and cash. Funniest dang thing you ever saw. They let you go out and drill holes early but you have to be off the lake by a certain time. Then they sound a horn and everyone goes running for a hole. There wasnt ten feet between anglers and the entire lake was covered by people. The funiset thing was the biggest money prize went to the 100th place fish. The guy who won caught a tiny sun fish. It was an insane event to watch. They gave out $100 worth of tackle to the first so many anglers who caught a fish so getting to a hole and getting a lure down there in a hurry was important, then you had to race your fish to a weigh site before the line got too long. Crazy tournament. I wish you could have seen the swarm of people out there running onto the ice.
[signature]
That is a great idea. Don't give prizes out to first. Make it a little ways down the chain, That way nobody could bring in a big fish from outside. I like it [Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Sounds pretty funny

So is anyone going out this weekend or what. I am thinking about going to lincoln Beach anyone wanna join
[signature]
that is probalby what it would have looked like pred good call.
[signature]
Yes Sir, It looks like it would of been fun[angelic], Darn weather man anyway[Tongue], I think there the only guys that can continually be worng and still keep a job:[Tongue]. Just kidding. By the way FishFearMe, was that you in the pitcher with the red coat? "Fish-on, Fish-on".
[signature]
I sure do wish it was Bait Caster. I wasent even able to get out this weekend, Dern cars. Ohhh and IFG 22 is maby even my second fav, but I think it will be all about the 48 lowes this year my friend. to place in the top 5 (4th I do beleave) in your rookie year and win 3 races 2 of wich was the same track and take like 6 or how ever many bud poles. He is going to be awsome.
[signature]