Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
finally... utah lake 7-4
well we dont get much of a chance to get out with our work schedule in the summer so we decided to hit utah lake today.
we launched at lindon at 7:00am and played around there for a while and shot down to bird island.
we got into the cats on the NW side of the island around 10am we only boated 2 channel and several muddies and a white bass.
fortunately it was a successful trip the wife had a blast as she out fished me but thats ok I'll get her next time.
DZ
[signature]
Its good to see you finally made it out Dan we don't get too many reports from ya.

Great report and nice pics.
[signature]
I do believe this is the first report of yours i have ever seen![Wink] Way to go on the fishies![Smile]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Way to go, Danny. Glad you found some fish. Are you gonna try to join us next Saturday?[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Tis a very wise man who lets his wife catch more fish.
That is a very good way to keep her coming fishing with you.
It makes it much easier to get out on the lake if she is coming with you.
[signature]
Sounds like the effort was well spent.. Way ta,,
[signature]
'Bout time you could get out and fish! Nice work on catching a few kitties! Quit workin' so much!
[signature]
I am seriously concidering it but I may be out of town unfortunately.
DZ
[signature]
That's a nice pic!!

(oh, and nice fish too!) heheh

I used to fish Utah Lake often, back when I lived down there. I think as the weather heats up, the catfishing heats up as well. I need to get down there and try for a kittie.
[signature]