Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You JapanRon!
Hello JapanRon,

Thank you for the great comic ideas here are a couple of your suggestions live and in color (Note the signature): [center][Image: 2-335.jpg][/center] [center][Image: 2-339.jpg][/center]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
[cool] Why does JR get to have all the fun. Check this one.

[Image: SCOU1712CustomImage094710.jpg]
[signature]

Hey there theangler,

Thank you very much for the heads-up on the results of a couple of my ideas and your talent . As I said before, I can't think of any better characterization of anglers (me and joe in a boat) and their sometimes long suffering wives as you do. I have to say those guys noses may resemble yours truely enough to cause a twinge but what the heck. ha ha ha

I'll keep'em coming and hope the contributions make everybodys day a little happier.

Again, thanks, gotta go tell my buddies.

JapanRon
a.k.a.tsurikichi
[signature]
[size 2][size 1]Hello Guys,[/size]

[size 1](LOL) I love the picture TubeDude! I will forward it off to Jerry! [/size]

[size 1]With a BFT collection of over 350 daily fishing funnies Jerry has yet to do a "Tube Toon" for us, I know you guys have some ideas on that subject, if you think of any you want him to take a run at, let me know and I'll shoot'em over. Who knows TubeDude they may make some nice additions to your book?[/size]

[size 1]Thank You again Ron!!![/size][/size]
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator