Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost creek lost count.
[Wink]I met up with MrLipripper and his coworker at Lost Creek this morning. They did their best to keep up with my 5 fish head start before they caught their first. (Fishing with a Vexilar sure does help.) After 3 hours I lost count in the 50’s. I used at least 2 dozen meal worms and 5 dozen wax worms in 4 hours catching at least 1 fish per worm. All together we caught over 150 fish in little over 4 hours. We found someone else’s holes by the rock cliffs straight out from the boat dock in 28 feet of water. Using green colors worked the best.[Wink]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Excellent report. I'm assuming you were catching trout? Sounds like a great day to be out. The weather was KILLER today. Did you have to break out the shades and sunscreen?[/size][/font]
[signature]
This sounds pretty bad but I have no clue where that is and I have been looking for somewhere hot to go fishing. could you give directions I would be coming from logan. thanks BLU
[signature]
Cant be mad about a day like that. Good job on slayin them
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]We caught trout between 6” and 12”[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2] [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]I have a bright red face tonight. With my skin it will be gone by Friday. Mean while every one asks what I’ve been doing.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2] [/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 2]Lost Creek is North West of East Canyon. Take the Corydon Exit, #111 between Devils Slide and Henefer on I-84.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Hey, FW, don't forget to tell the folks who caught the most 6"ers.[cool]Thanks for the fun! Remember, you need to drop by Hooked in

Kaysville for more of those "hand tied" jigs and coat them in that anchovie goo! Work hard, have fun, be happy!
[signature]
I’ve already been there done that. Ready to go Monday.
[signature]
Hey BLU lost creek is up weber canyon. If you are coming from logan. Come down to I-15. take the I-15 i-84 junction and head east bound on 84. You will drive past Morgan then Taggart. You will hit a sign that says Croydon which is a bout a mile east of the devils slide scenic pullout. Take hte croydon exit and head east. Follow that road for oh about 5 or 6 miles and your there to the res. Good luck
[signature]
or a bald barber [cool]
[signature]
Thanks for all the info I will have to try to get away on monday if the weather agrees
[signature]