Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview again, agwin, and again - 8/23/06
Hummmm, I thought the last post was one of my more interesting ones with with Tigers, carp and pics. and all. N ot mch response, Oh well, I guess I'll just have to get back out there and come up with a better story. One thing though - my forearm has been sore for 3 days now catching those smallies. Really, no kidding. Never happened with Largies.
So here's tha latest - Another mid day, in the tube, although Sparky and I were there at 9am and off at 4pm which is earlier than normal. was worried about the wind comeing up. Was pretty calm all day.[Smile] Caught 14, 10 from 14 - 17 1/2 in. [shocked] Why the heck should I go anywhere else?????? No Tigers today. 2 perch and 1 dessent crappie. That 17 1/2 in. guy was the biggest I've caught there. It's turning out to be a great smallie fishery. Would have taken more pics. but the battery died. Yep, I'm taking the chance of taking the digital in the tube.[sly] Hope you enjoy the pic.s of fishies and Spoarky.
Leaky
Man, you're tearin' em up! There is a state record with your name on it in there.[cool] Let's hook up sometime and tag team the bronzebacks. I have a couple honey holes myself.[Wink]
[signature]
Hey leaky, nice report! Sure wish I lived close to Pineview, I've wanted to fish it for over 10 years, and never have gone up there!!

Someday...

Glad to see you're taking the camera out now. I put my in a ziploc and put it in my flyvest pocket. It would only get wet if I end up in the drink, or if I drop it while snapping a pic.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Those are some nice smallies you got there. Same old reaper doin the trick?

[shocked]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]I never knew that Sparkster was a "pointer", but he sure is focused on those fishies.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Nice report and nice pics. You need to get a cord on your camera to hang around your neck. I have been taking my digital afloat for over three years and have never come close to disaster.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]You also need to make a spot on your dance card for anytime Mon-Wed next week. I got a Pineview itch I need to scratch. [/#0000ff]
[signature]
Kinda thought the pics would do the trick and get ya going.[sly]
Leaky
[cool]I was going to ask you after seeing this post if you were game for Pineview on Monday or Tuesday possibly...
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Possibly. I get pretty "game-y" after a lot of fishing without a shower.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]PM me and we will see if we can hook up with "the man and his dog".[/#0000ff]
[signature]