Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Rumors ... Or Not?
I have heard through the vine that Cabela's is coming to Thanksgiving Point. Is this true?

Also, I know for a fact... BASS PRO SHOPS Is opening a Store In Las Vegas Nevada!

Yup, Savin' my money!
[signature]
Not sure about the Thanksgiving point rumor. But I do know that up to a year ago, Cabelas still owned a chunk of land in Brigham City, by the 1100 So. Offramp. Not sure if they still own it, but I had the opportunity to work with the Bear River Health Dept for a couple of days, and the water inspectors had approved the permit for both drinking water and waste removal systems. They did tell me that Brigham City had been jacking with Cabelas with taxation and stuff, so they thought Cabelas was going to put the project of hold/back out. I hope it shows up though, either place would be fine with me.
[signature]
I had the opprotunity to meet one of the co-owners of Cabelas while guideing a deer hunt earlier this fall. He said that the Brigham City deal is off. However they are looking into a piece of ground near Micron, so I guess that would be considered Thanksgiving Point.

I sure hope that they build one somewhere near here, those shipping charges will kill ya after a while. Although, I bet my wife is praying that they get no closer than Sydney.
Hopefully something will get finalized this year. Lets all keep our fingers crossed.
[signature]