Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to the board
I just came back home to Texas after 4 years in the Marines. Fished a good bit both inshore and offshore the past 2 years in the pacific. I was lookin for a place to post and read fishing and hunting reports. Anyhow, have at it. Right now my goal is to catch a tuna because try as I might I couldn't get one in California. Have a good one, I'm at ya'll mercy...which if this is anything like the board in San Diego won't be pretty Smile

Chance
[signature]
Welcome home Chance,

you are most welcome to post your fishing and hunting stories here, we'd love to hear-um

I would like to help ya in the Tuna department, unfortunatly the only salt water I have ever seen was on the road side in january here in michigan.

we have a couple moderators on our [url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?forum=57;"]texas board[/url] who may be able to help you, I havent herd of any tuna from the gulf, but what I hear from down that way is limited at best.
[signature]
A big welcome from Idaho, and welcome to BFT surfishalot.
[signature]
[black][size 3]Hey surfishalot,[/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Welcome aboard to BFT ![/size][/black]
[black][size 3]Although I do not fish for tuna, I know there are quite a few folks on these boards that do. You might want to drop by our Salt Water Fishing Board and pose your questions there.[/size][/black]
[black][size 3]You could also try the Texas and/or the California boards to find more info on Tuna.[/size][/black]
[signature]
Thanks alot for the warm replies. This really is a big board, didn't realize when I signed up it was national. In anycase, I'll find what I'm lookin for eventually. I'll still call bloodydecks.com my home but its nice to meet folks from around the country with common interests. Have a good one.

Chance
[signature]