Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New moderator added
[cool][#0000ff]As most of you know, HFT "downloaded" his store and has been "distracted" by life and his remodeling ventures recently. He felt that in fairness to the fly-flinging members here on the board that he might use some able-bodied assistance. He is still around and will likely be getting more involved again, but welcome flygoddess as your new co-mod.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Congrats, Joni. You do an excellent job and contribute a lot of great stuff.[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Sweet... Joni is a great choice... for a worm chucker. LOL![Tongue]
[signature]
[black][size 3][shocked] Now now HFT ... "worm chucker" ? Is that any way to welcome our lovely and talented lady lint launcher ? [/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3][blush] Or, were you refering to "San Juan worms" ?[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Hey FG, it's good to have you on this side too.[/size]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Why thank you! At least you guys and gals will know where my pictures were taken.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Gonna be blasting this forum with stuff, so get ready![/size][/black][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]WORMS! Are those them wiggly slimmy things in my garden that come out when it rains? YUCK![/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]I don't fish with anything that gets under my nails![laugh][/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice![cool]
[signature]