Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry 11-2-06
Fished Strawberry today with Fishingwaters and Rileyfish, launched at strawberry bay marina about 7:30am and headed for the old dam fished off it for awhile and about 100-200 yard off it and caught about 50 fish between the 3 of us biggest going 25.5in and over 5lbs. caught alot over the slot, fished with white tube jigs and minnows. for awhile fishing was nonstop. Thanks Paul for a great day on the water
[inline markcut.jpg]
[inline paulcut.jpg]
[inline jasoncut.jpg]
[inline markjig.jpg]
[signature]
Nice work Petty! Great pics! What was the water and air temp? A little more detailed than "cool to the touch" would be good![Tongue] Sent you a PM.
[signature]
[cool][cool] Wow! What a day. We got a little bit of a late start but we made up for it. Thanks Paul for a great day on the water. It was great fishing with you and meeting you. Petty, Once again another great trip. I am going to need to get some more jigs. Those sharp teeth raised hell with my jig.

Wind started around 11:30. not really bad though, Catching slowed down around 12:00. lots of other boats up fishing.
[signature]
Air temp was 28 at the ramp upon arrival and water was 47 around 9:30
[signature]
Excellent! thanks!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2][#002850]Verry verry nice guys. Love to see these kinds of reports. I sure would like to fish that pond some day and have those kinds of results. I've fished the berry three times and never caught a fish. Guess I just need to have someone show me the ropes some day. And I sure enjoy seeing those pics. Again, very nice.[/#002850][/size][/font]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 4] Nice job guys, did the wind cooperarate with you guys today? Looks like it was a great day on the water. Glad to see that you got into some action.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4][/size][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 4]AFDan52[/size][/font]
[signature]
Wind started around 11:00. not that bad though. Fishing just slowed down by noon.
[signature]
great report and pictures. those teeth do some real good damage to your jigs, and in a hurry. thinking about a sunday trip on the toon to the berry, but the weather may play a factor.
i know pull up my skirt and go for it.
thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Sure sounds like a great time on the water. Nice report.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It was a nice day to be on the water and the catching was good too. After I dropped you guys off at the dock I when down to Renegade and hooked up with another 25 or so fish. Nothing over 20 inches but fun. The wind has died off and it was a nice smooth ride back in after dark. I’ll be back out early in the morning for some more like we caught this morning.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Nice work guys, those are some good looking fish. Looks like the weather was great, hopefully we can catch a break on Friday when we are up there.
[signature]
Thats the kind of tube jig I like to see[Wink]
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]It’s a nice cool clear morning here at Strawberry. It’s 30 Degrees outside clear skies and no fog. It looks like it will be another nice day of fishing. [/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool]Strong work, boys. I'm gonna have get "sick" in a week or so and drag my tube out there one last time for this year...
[signature]
Fishing was a little slower today I ended up with only around 25-30 fish. I had 4 fish by 8:00 after hitting the water at 6:30 this morning. Then the fish moved when the sun came up, we would find fish but had a hard time try to get them to bite. Then the w*&% started at about 9:00 and it blew all day long. I ended up fish in renegade at 12:00 where I fished last night. The bite was on, at one point we need to get going so we said if I could catch 6 fish in a half hour we would stay until it slowed down. I managed to catch 7 fish so we stayed. It slowed down around 3:00. Thanks for the minnow Jason they hit them harder than the worm.
[signature]
im going back up in the morning to see if i can get a few more
[signature]
It looks like it should be another good day to catching.
[signature]
Great job, you guys! Did you get some GPS sites for ice fishing?
I remember when the blew up the dam but don't remember exactly where it was - can you enlighten me?
[signature]
its in the water[Tongue]
[signature]