Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry Report 11-4
Fished strawberry again today but fished it with "thegreatone" and out of his boat so of coarse he wouldnt listen to me and go where i knew the fish where but we did catch a few over in renagade.
[inline thegreatone.jpg]
heres one the "greatone" caught

[inline thisonesforyou.jpg]
and heres one i caught
the whole purpose of this trip was to get out of the house and reflect on the loss of a dear friend so Dave i caught this one for you Buddy.
[signature]
Was wonderin' why you didn't swing by. Glad you could get out, even if the great randinee was your comany. Hey...where are the lawn chairs?[Tongue]
[signature]
wernt fishing out of the lawn chair special
[signature]
almost forgot, i did see "HOT PANTS" MGB out on the water with fishinpro40
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]That's not how I heard the "HOT PANTS" story and I have proof on a dollar bill in the Villa Bar at Flaming Gorge.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
LOL!!!!![Tongue]
[signature]
[mad]. ME "HOT PANTS" !!! ??? BLM as my witness knows who the real "hot pants" is. The waitress at the Villa even calls you "hot pants" plus the dollar bill signed "hot pants" by you and pinned to the Villa wall. I have evidence and wittneses, case closed. Oh, I noticed you brought along part of your "Hot Pants" wardrobe yesterday.

We caught and released around 4 dozen between both of us but had to spend a few hours scouting and 4 different locations before we where satisfied to stay put. I was impressed with the average size, most of them being over 20" and at least 3 if not 4 over the slot. Most of the fish caught where in 23'-26' of water.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Sounds like you guys did great! With the full moon this weekend and you got into numbers. I would say that is a plus![/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Looks like your father [Wink]got the new boat out, how did it do at the Berry? Maybe next time Pa will listen when you tell him where the fish are....... or maybe not[unsure].
[signature]
HE AINT MY FATHER!!! boat ran like sh!t, i doubt he will ever listen to me.
[signature]
I always thought that the "great one" was Wayne Gretzky. Either you know a different "great one" or Wayne sure has changed his appearance! LOL.......
[signature]
LOL! Thegreatone is short for "The Great Randynie" Theekillerbee gave my fatherinlaw that name after the first time he meet him.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Now that Wiperhunter2 mentions it, I can see the family resemblance! It's really rather amazing! You two must be very close.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Father, father-n-law, same thing, at least he goes fishing with you[sly]. Most of us older guys think we know everthing, I'm sure it won't be long before you know eveything too[Wink].
[signature]
someone wants off my christmas gift list this year[Tongue]
[signature]