Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weber
Hit the Weber downstream from Taggarts on Friday.I love that area this time of year.Used a two nymph setup with a barber scud as my top fly a #18 blood midge on the bottom.Most of the fish hit the barber scud but not exclusively.Total tally was 11 browns biggest being 16" and 22 whitefish.Great day with good buddies,cold beer and a couple cigars from the humidor.BTW the fishin was better when the sun was behind the clouds.Give it a try!
[signature]
nice,now that I am done with my remodel I will have to head up that way. Hope I still have a few Barbers left.
[signature]
Bought time you got on line. I have been guiding, playing rock and roll AND remodeling in between, but I managed![laugh]
[signature]
Twas a little more than a remodel... Total home make over. I have been lurking around,just to keep tabs on things.

Attached are a couple before and after pics of the outside,did as much or more on the inside.
[signature]
I realize my inexperience is showing, but what does a barber scud look like? Welcome back James.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]NICE! I feel your pain, however, we have still to do the inside of ours. I pulled the old siding off which in itself was a pain cause it was either Tongue and groove or shingles (with nothing behind them but the back side of the sheet rock.)[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Put new windows in also.[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]Just one wall, before[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][Image: house3.jpg][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]After:[/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3][Image: house2.jpg][/size][/black][/font]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][black][size 3]We got two other walls done with the East waiting till next year due to wanting to add a larger laundry room.[/size][/black][/font]
[signature]
Only the most deadly trailer pattern on the Weber. Always been here,didn't have any B.S. to share...

here is a pic

job is looking good girl!!
[signature]
Nice work but who is Tim and who is Al?
[signature]
Thanks for the pic. If I can find a bead that small, I may tie up a few of those and do some personal research on the "best" trailer pattern.
[signature]
I'm more of the Red Green type, I have been able to keep most of the duck tape out of sight.

Bioman You can find those beads at any Craft store. I think they are size 10.
[signature]
[font "Times New Roman"][#ff4040][size 3]Wow HFT, that looks like a totally different place after the remodelling.[/size][/#ff4040][/font]
[signature]
I have been getting pm's for the receipe for the barber scud.
here it is,quit simple.

[size 1]1120-18 daiichi [/size]
[size 1]red glass bead
red thread[/size][size 1]
mallard flank tail
frost grey rabbit dubbing [/size]

Thanks Skot
[signature]
Very nice work James. You've inspired me.
[signature]