Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Fark boat harbor 2:30pm today
[laugh][#000080][size 2] Maiden voyage today for 2003, I'm going to take my crippled neighbor down to AF today. We'll see if I can crank the engine. [/size][/#000080]

[#000080][size 2]tommy[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
So how was the voyage, did you do any fishing? WH2
[signature]
[blush] [#000080][size 2]As usual, the gas gauge was going weird(never works right). Main engine I ran at idle for about 15 mins. Its good to go. I ran up and down the boat harbor for about a hour on the trolling motor. My fisherfinders aren't coming on so I was afraid of running aground anywhere. I caught two great big branches. One on a rapala tail dancer and the other on a grub. I was just dragging along the buttom. Oh btw, had my first backlash of the year,lol. If the water comes up, I'll go out in the lake. [/size][/#000080]
[signature]
I was checkin' out the action at AF harbor and saw three float tubers in the late afternoon (4:15 to 4:30) I also saw one speedy looking fishing boat out of the water, and the guy was drying it off. I back my truck into the ramp along side his boat and I asked if he caught anything. "Nope" was his answer. He wasn't inclined to say much so I pulled out to check out the two guys on older green fishing boat deep inside the private AF harbor fishing. I didn't see anybody catching anything, and I had to leave for other errands for wife.

Was that any one of you Tomegun? Did you catch anything?
[signature]
[cool] [green][size 3]Surfdawg, that was me drying off my boat. I'm not used to walking yet. I've only been out of a cast for 4 days. That was pain on my face. What were you driving? The toyota?[/size][/green]
[signature]
That Toyota four runner (green)?! Ha ha...that was me! I'll say, you do have a very nice boat there! Looks very speedy to me, a true bass boat for sure! We do need to get together sometime over there this spring.

Come to think of it, I recall seeing you over there last spring fishing for largies, and I had my Tracker Pro Angler 16 boat. We said hi in passing. That's why you and boat looked familiar.
[signature]
[Wink][green][size 2]I'll admit. I don't spend much time at Utah Lake. I'm usaully at Jordanelle and Strawberry. I do want to get some shots at some "eyes" and "greens"(largemouth) this spring. Its pretty, the large chicks dig it. It has a 150 on it. More than enough for me. I got it up to 53 mph at jordanelle and 50 at the Berry. Yeah, we need to hook up sometime.[/size][/green]
[signature]