Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beast
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Well the mods are almost complete and the Beast will get it's first really test run this coming weekend. The rear tire chains aren't on and there are bungies to keep the tips up. [/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]The test runs have been pretty good. The sucker runs great in snow and corners like demon. The skis are off an old Pantera and still have the carbide on them.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Thought you guys would like to see the latest way I'm going to kill myself.[/size][/font] [center][font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3][Image: beast.jpg][/size][/font][/center]
[signature]
ya better get a down face mask with leather shell . . .and some health insurance . . .

ha

sm
[signature]
Very impressive BLM. I've kicked around the Idea of something like that for a while now. I just haven't been brave enough to try it. Let us know how she performs when all is said and done.
[signature]
Where in the world did you come up with this!! YOU ROCK
[signature]
That cool [cool]! Are we hoping for ice on the Bear Lake next year ?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Fish Lake for three days next weekend. I hope the snow isn't too deep.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Even if it is that should be adequate i would imagine. Or at least good enough to get you well and stuck if anythin haha. Good luck down there hope to hear of the news.
[signature]
LMAO SWEET BLM. Is that a home made mod or did you find a conversation?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]It's a blacksmith job to the max. It's not too bad but I'd rather use a nice CNC mill and Mastercam to fab the pieces but it'll do the job. I haven't painted anything. I'll do that if it works and I survive![/size][/font]
[signature]
Hi there BLM, hey thats a pretty awsum looking monster machine you got there, Man be careful on that thing, Looks like it would eat you alive given the chance.LMAO.

AFDan52
[signature]
Awesome machine BLM, were did you go to test it out and how fast did you run it? I hope you guys have a good weekend and look forward to your report. WH2
[signature]
Oh man! Too funny dude. For those of you who dont know BLM, hes about 8 ft tall and weighs about 275 lbs. Sorry if I over guessed bud, but you all get the idea. I cant wait to see this! Hes gonna haul a full jet sled around behind that bad boy at full speed and we will see if he can talk ripnlips into riding on the rear rack! Hey ripn, did you get a chance to spin that momma around the block last night?
[signature]
Now that is what I like to see, modifying a perfectly good fourwheeler for the purpose of fishing. A friend and I did the same thing to his 3 wheeler. Man that thing would do donuts. Looks good BLM, I like you more all the time. Now lets get started on the plans to put a jetski powerplant in your boat[Wink]. LOL
[signature]