Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEXT 24 HOUR
NEXT 24 HOUR FISHING FOR CORONA AND SANTA ANA WILL BE MARCH 14TH AND 15TH .

The lake is still coming up and the fish are starting to bite.

Cats are biting on mackrel and nightcrawlers with a lttle bit of hog wild.

Trout are biting on the yellows and chatreuse,

[angelic]
[signature]
HELLO Vanessa,

Thank you for the news! I must say every time I get out to Corona I am more impressed! You guys are truly a class act. I met Chris on my last visit and he was kind enough to donate some passes for these boards to use (just trying to think of fun way to give them away here, probably do something by this weekend). I am looking forward to sitting down with him to put together something at the lake! Hopefully after Fred Hall we can sit down and put all our heads together. Sorry we missed you that day but we'll be heading out there soon again to take another run at the steelhead.

Thank Chris again for us, it was great to meet him and we'll look forward to talking soon.

Will you be at Fred Hall?

By the way ask BOOYAA about that MONSTER TROUT that he farmed when we were there, I told him that it was probably to much fish for him and he should hand me the rod but he insisted on trying to get it to the boat. Well he got it close enough for us to see it (AWESOME FISH) and then proceeded to farm it[Tongue].
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
Hey Vanessa , Chris and Dave, thanx again for a good day on the water.

Bottom Line the Reel mal functioned. It had nothing to do with Farming....

That was a heart-breaker would have, could have, and should have been the biggest trout I have ever caught.

My farming began when I got big color and started fantasizing about mounting that bad boy over my fireplace.

Adjust your Drag!
[signature]

Hey there rvwitt,

Are the panfish starting to bite yet in Corona especially the bluegill across the lake?

JapanRon
[signature]