Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
don't forget to drop the prop
If any of you are like me, you took advantage of the beautiful weather we had this past weekend and took the boat for a spin. Well, as most of you know, the warm weather is over with. And if it hasn't already hit you, the freezing will be here tonight. Make sure you drop your prop so your foot won't freeze and bust.

I'm on the way after work this afternoon to drop mine. It's suppose to freeze tonight in the SC. [cool]
[signature]
[black][size 3]Yeah, I took advantage of the weather this week too. The dial on my outside thermometer said the temperature had climbed all the way to the mid teens. So with the noon day sun shining dimly through the haze, I cleared off the 3 inches of snow from the cover of my boat and started in on chipping away at the ice that had formed on the bungie chords... [/size][/black]
[black][size 3][/size][/black]
[black][size 3]I'll wait till the next thaw to finish that - all I really wanted to do was retrieve a couple of tools I had left in there, and I figure the job I was going to use them for can wait till the ice melts on it's own. [/size][/black]
[signature]
No snow here, you must be in a much colder part of the continent than I. It actually hit the mid 70's this past weekend. I had to try it. The water was way too high to do any good, but the ride was warm and relaxing. No sooner did the temp get hot, it droped to freezing last night. It's up and down here all winter, it's no wonder everyone is always sick. [pirate]
[signature]