Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOW DID BLM do AT FISH LAKE?
[Tongue]Hey BLM,

I cant find a post on how you did at fishlake am I blind?

Tight Lines

Tony[cool]
[signature]
They probably arent home yet. I believe they were leaving this evening. [Smile]
[signature]
[shocked]
[signature]
Predator also went, how come you did not go Teroy? I guess one of you guys had to stay home and watch the board. We are lucky
that we have you guys to watch the board, UFF is always having problems with someone ruining that site. WH2
[signature]
Hey WH. I wasnt invited. We keep a close eye on the boards to ensure they don't turn into a UFF. But its pretty easy when we have a great group of mature members like yourselves. Since I have became a mod, I think I deleted 1 post from a guest and thats all[Smile]

BTW, how did the boat run for you?
[signature]
When we put the boat on the water it started with one crank, so that was good but the fish finder did not work. When we got out into the lake and opened it up, I could not see how fast we were going because my speedometer is in the fishfinder. The throttle and the shifter controls worked great, which is why I took it to the shop, the engine ran great and it seems to have more speed(I had a new prop installed) but the idle must be set too low because it kept dying. We went back into the marina and while my partner fished I fixed the fishfinder(broken wire on the battery). We took it back out into the lake and found out that I picked up
4mph speed, from 25mph up to 29mph now. So except for some minor problems it should be ready to go for the year.
Were you able to get your prop off and the seals out? WH2
[signature]
Hey BLM, let us know how that snow beast did! Man that thing is wicked!
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Just got back tonight but don't have time to post report. I can say this. There are LOTS of fish to be caught there. We had no problem staying hooked up and we caught every variety of fish it had to offer. We also saw every weather condition you could imagine. We had quite a time! Details to follow...[/size][/font]
[signature]