Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almost as good
Finding menhaden can be a pain sometimes. This is one of the lures I found to be very effective:

[url "http://www.saltwatersportsman.com/saltwater/photogallery/enlarge/0,26612,1592329-2,00.html"][Image: fea_bunker3_300x161.jpg][/url]

It's a Mann stretch imitator. It looks almost like the real thing, and it dives to depths of 25' by itself. Pretty impressive, I must say.
[signature]
It that a Diving or Sinking version??[cool]
[signature]
Suspending/ Diving

LOL, You don't see that huge lip? [Tongue] Just busting your cocanuts. [cool]

Na, it's one of the better lures. I tried the Williamson Live baits before, and I wasn't impressed with the performance. The first thing I tried was the "live ribbonfish." At first, I thought they were pretty cool; but cool doesn't catch fish.

At just 2 knotts, the lures weren't tracking strait and were more trouble than they were worth. They claim 4 knotts. WHATEVER I say. [unsure]

I'm a big fan of spoons and diving plugs anyhow. They always produce fish. [cool]
[signature]
that impressive,i never tried it before,have you tried the storm wildeyes.they do a great job up here
[signature]
No, i've never tried those. I usually have a few choice lures that I prefer. But i'll try anything once if the idea is from a good source. So, I suppose i'll have to get a couple and try them. [cool]
[signature]
Those Storm Wild Eyes are awesome. That was their answer to the Mega Bait "Goggle Eyes". Both are fine lures/plastics. It's too bad that Mega Bait is going out of business.[unsure]
[signature]