Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAJUN BONEFISH EXPLODE IN THE MARSH
[Wink][Wink].....What a great day to be in the Biloxi Marsh!!! The Redfish went wild on the H&H gold weedless spoons casted close to the grassline and slowly retrieved back. We were fishing in about 1 1/2 ft of water and from time to time we could see them move and would cast ahead of them and they would attack the spoon. Breaking water, running around the boat churning up mud and just being bad was what we were in for the entire morning. But they were no match for the 50 test braided line and the Abu Garcia and Calcutta reels. We hooked up on 29 and landed 28 in the 22 to 32 inch range, they were all photographed and released to enjoy again another day. "LOVE THEM CAJUN BONEFISH." Another great day on the water.

CHALLENGER RODS AND H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN

CAPT. HOOK / "TEAM ESCAPE"

985 847 0672 H
504 512 2602 CEL

[url "http://www.escapefishingcharters.com"]www.escapefishingcharters.com[/url]
[signature]
Killer fish cappy, but I don't have to tell you that. You're deffinately schooling the reds. Monster fish. If i'm ever in the area of the Biloxi marsh, I know who to call. [cool]
[signature]
Nice job Skipper. Sounds like one fun day. Even the fishies are glad that they have a chance to get bigger or even older.[cool]
[signature]
Incredible, thanks for the report.
[signature]