Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CAJUN BONEFISH JUST WON'T QUIT
[Wink]...IT SOUNDS LIKE A RE-RUN but the redfish action in the Biloxi Marsh out of Shell Beach is nothing but outstanding. Even with the passage of a cold front and a surface water temp drop of 12 degrees the reds were still slammng the gold and silver weedless spoons in the shallow ponds. With an incomming tide helping us we were able to get further back into some hard to reach duck ponds which are normally 6 to 8 inches deep. Reds love to explore and as they hunted for food we hunted for them an it paid off as we caught over 22 between 23 and 25 inches, keeping 5 smaller ones and turning the rest loose to enjoy again another day. Nothing like a well seasoned Cajun Bonefish cooked over a hot grille. ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE BLAZER BAY.

Check out my pictures (capthook43) in the members photo gallery!!!

CHALLENGER RODS AND H&H TACKLE HAULED THEM IN AGAIN.

CAPT. HOOK / TEAM ESCAPE / SHELL BEACH, LA.

985 847 0672...H
504 512 2602...CEL

[url "http://www.escapefishingcharters.com"]www.escapefishingcharters.com[/url]
[signature]
Dang Skipper! Another fine day of blowing them away. Way to go and thanks for another fine report.

I love hearing about the fish that got to swim away.

I too practice Catcha and Release with selective harvest of Catch and Eat species.

I only keep what I am going to consume within 2 days and I am not too fond of popsickles unless they are Grape flavor.[cool]
[signature]