Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite fish?
What's your favorite fish?
[signature]
[size 2]I answered you question on another post. But you are on fishing stories. Please keep your post on a form that is pertaining to you post.Thank You [/size]
[signature]
[crazy] You should put these questions on polls and survey board mountain -man !

Flagmanonice-----------------
[signature]
Allow me to explain, and maybe disban any harsh feelings. The reason that I and another posted the same questions in all the posts was because one day I signed my friend up and we were both beginners and we got a little post crazy. We wanted to get up to a trout (my favorite fish) but it was mostly just because we thought it was funny. We became satisfied, and at least I have realized it isn't that important and now only use this site to gain information. But if you would check you will see this was posted recently after I joined. I know it made some people mad, but it was kind of funny and hey, APRIL FOOLS![Wink]
[signature]
[cool] Thats O.K mountainman, nobody here was mad, just thought you needed a little help. Have fun and enjoy the site, its loaded with good info and the people here are great. If you need help anywhere, private me and I'll try to help you out. Until we meet in the valley with a river running through it, where big bucks and big bulls are plentifull. T.C

Flagmanonice-------------
[signature]
YELLOW TAIL!!!

Aaron
[signature]
yellowtail are cool but give me a big tuna anyday !
[signature]