Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUG WORMS /GHOST SHRIMP
[#008000]DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND LUG WORMS AROUND THE HERMOSA BEACH AREA OR WHERE I CAN BUY A GHOST SHRIMP PUMP AND WHERE I CAN PUMP THEM [cool][/#008000]
[signature]
Unfortunatly there is Only 2 places that carry 'that I know of in So.Cal'that carry exotic bait #1 is pauls bait in San Pedro,But the BEST BAIT is in Seal Beach, at of course BIGFISHTACKLE! Bobby and the boys,offer the finest selection of live exotics,and cured bait.Keep in mind that these exotics are flown in from around the world,and are the BEST in Health!for example,i had got some lugworms,kept them cool,drove to Central Calif. Fished a Weekend,Came home put in fridge and were still alive 2 weeks after,and in excellent health!There proper packing for sale,is the best anywhere!Plan ahead,buy a nessary supply and discover for yourself,what Fun in the surf you can REALLY HAVE,with the right stuff. Tell them you heard about it on www.BigFishTackle your #1 Resourse to Info in Calif. Fishing Communities.The Answer to ALL Your Questions can be handled by all of there educated staff. It truly is your #1 STOP FISHING CENTER!!!!
[font "Papyrus"][#008000][size 4]I'VE BEEN THERE ONCE AND WHEN I WAS HEADED TO SEAL BEACH PIER AND PICKED UP SOME LUG WORMS AND IF I KNEW THAT THEY LIVED SO LONG I WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN THEM AWAY THANKS FOR THE INFO SO WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR LINE WET ? I USED TO FISH BELMONT PIER NOW I FISH HERMOSA PIER ITS CLOSER TO MY JOB I WORK BY L.A.X. I USUALLY LEAVE AFTER A NITE OF GRAVE YARD FORGET SLEEP I LOVE TO FISH .[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
I usually fish everywhere but with the recent price of gas ,I have been limited to short trips locally.
[signature]