Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview w/ Hookjaw and Flycasting
I don't have time for the report so maybe they can fill you in but here is HJ's tiger.
[signature]
Had a great time with Flycastin and Lunkerhunter today. We fished Pineview from about 5:00 to 8:30 we landed a buch of smallies, some perch, a bluegill, and one tiger. Lunkerhunter had a big tiger snap at his buzzbait but was unable to connect and Flycastin had one up to the boat and lost it. We had a lot of fun and the fish were all over the place. Thanks again Lunkerhunter for the trip up there. We will have to do it again sometime. Hers's some pics of Flycastin's Smallies and Gage's Bluegill.

[inline "Big Perch.JPG"]
[signature]
Fun times Brody and Matt! Had a blast catching smallies and perch.

I was nailing them on a Maniac Reaper. The tiger that I had on hit the Reaper like a freight train and ripped 6# line off of my reel and my ML rod for a couple minutes. Finally got him to the boat before he came unbuttoned... [Sad]

Smallies and perch are in about 6' of water hanging VERY close to cover. Tigers are staging in the same area. We must have seen 30 or more muskies during the day, and we had several follows as well. [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Sounds like a fun trip. Nice perch, etc. [/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Too bad about the tiger. Musta been one of those inexperienced fish that do not know how to hang on.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Always nice to get to touch them, and take a picture. But, easier on the fish when you do the "professional release".[/#0000ff]
[signature]
Yeah it's always nice to get the picture, but with those fish, it's probably better that he got off.

When would you like to make a trip up there? [cool]
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Yesterday???[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff]Next week is out but anytime the week after. Your peeps - my peeps. Drill.[/#0000ff]
[signature]