Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock and Awe!
Well i am convinced! Way to go today U.S. Troops!!!!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
i have neices , nephews and brother-in-laws over there . the wife has some of her cousins there as well .

i see these massive protests going on and i think , whats up with these people ? they think it's about the oil or religion . it's about putting an end to world terrorisim and the people who support it . you can't negotiate with these animals ( terrorists , no race or religion implied ) lets rid the world of them . all terrorists . from the street gangs to the major world players . i want the world safe for future generations to come .

go troops , i'm with you !
[signature]
Hello LoneHunter,

I coudn't agree more!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
I am affraid that this is going to be a long 14 months befor this is over.

the trust of Iraque's abused sitizens are mord scaired now than ever before.

last time a bush went over there he botched the job and did not finish it and left it up to another fashest group to try to take over. (we want a demicratic foundation not another dictator) The citizens dont know what to beleive, and beleive they are dammed if the sway one way or the other. and rightly so concidering the past bush record.

of cource we as us citizens wont stand for another botched jop by another bush [mad]

he has no choice but to do the job and get it done befor re-election time next year. unfortunatly for the citizens of Iraque if they continue to poze a problem and continue to show loyalty to the Sad man they will open them selves up as targets for military encroachments.

I pray for the insocent there, here and every where. this is a loose loose loose situation. (it still has to be done [Sad])
[signature]
I forgot to mention that if he dose not finish all of this (and I mean all-bin laddin and Sadman) before ellection next year he will lose my vote !!!
[signature]