Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great flies
I just wanted to thank Tubedud for the great quality of flies on my recent order. I will definatly be ordering again soon. If any of you were concidering an order but were apprehensive, JUST DO IT [cool]. You will not be disappointed. Anyway, thanks again Tubedud[Wink]
[signature]
thanks man. Hopefully they will stick some nice fish for you. If not. you can blame the crappy flies![mad]
[signature]
How do we order from you? Is there a website that shows what you offer? Let me know what the cost of the flies are as well. I am interested in getting some flies, especially some weighted nymphs. I want to try the polish style nymphing.
[signature]
Thanks for the interest. If you are interested in flies, just shoot me an email at cheechfisher@gmail.com and we can work it out there. I usually sell them for $18 per dozen. Tungsten flies go for $24 per dozen though. I just can't get the beads for a good enough price for me to lower the price. Just tell what you have in mind. Most of what it tie and sell are creations that catch fish, but can't be purchased in fly shops.
[signature]
This guy ties flies so well there is no reason to tie your own. I'm starting to consider putting in an order.

Have you ever tried fuzz balls in August? Can you tie those flies?
[signature]