Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congress approval rating
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Did anyone happen to see the recent Gallop poll of Congress' approval rating this week. The Democrat lead Congress has officially tied an all time low with only 18% of people approving of the job at hand. The last time that Congress' approval rating was this low was in 1992 which also was a Democrat lead Congress. This is also below Pres Bush's rating of 32%.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Times New Roman"][#808000][size 3]Way to go Congress keep up the good work.[Tongue][/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
Wow! I didn't think that could happen. Way to go Congress.
[signature]
[cool]Good stuff Wyobraz. I bet the dems would have us believe that their horrible congressional leadership approval rating is also the presidents fault.[sly]
[signature]
Of course it is.

Nancy Pelosi, "The fact that we are in a global war on terror has hindered our ability to work things out. I mean, who can be proactive in a time like this, when we have the opportunity to go on camera and call Bush a war criminal. Funding our troops, working on social security reform, and looking at our health care system can wait while we play politics. We will get back to work if we win the White House in 2008. Until then, we will continue our hate mongering."
[signature]
All the benefits of a two party system,.

We will never be able to crawl out of this political trench warfare until we can get a solid third party.

It is strange how a politician thinks.. Or do they?
[center]The Political Dream Policy[/center] [center]"Americans held hostage"[/center] [center] [/center]
Maybe they can get their approval rating up if they make a big circle pat them selves on the back and tell each other what a fine job they are doing for the citizens of this country, that just might work if they don’t stand at the food stamp line to see starving Americans turned away to face a life of crime to feed their kids, and they don’t stand out side the emergency room of a hospital to see the uninsured turned away and left to die in their foodless homes, "provided they haven’t already been thrown out on the streets because some one screwed up the economy and sent all the jobs across the boarders"

No, it’s not this congresses fault things are the way they are, they only had a year to bring back one job that has left this country. Its the other congresses fault for giving tax breaks to the rich so they can leave their factories empty here while the jobs went over seas. Its not their fault they wont rescind those tax breaks, Its not their fault they sold them selves to the profiteers..

Our congress is doing a fine job... don’t take my word for it, just watch next year when they vote them selves another raise. They haven’t gotten a raise since the last Clinton administration...

We as American citizens are asking too much to expect any kind of change in policy from our government that might protect the middle class or the poorer class from loosing their homes. By no means should the government put a dollar in their hands, give the money to the rich so they can dole it down to the middle and poorer class... you can trust them with the money... Oh ya and by the way, lets put in a safety net so that the mega rich don’t suffer for the losses caused by the lower classes for trying to buy the foreign product they flooded our markets with that came in to our country free of tax or tariffs that should have been levied to feed and house the poor when they lost their jobs after they went across the boarder...

Albert Einstein has been dead to long for them to copulate such theories as of a simple equation like no jobs equals no money to pay for housing...
Its not this congresses fault that this continues to go on, we should be grateful for what we got..

And by the way, I am going to hit the mega bucks lottery all by my self this Tuesday... Ya right [crazy]

Any one want to buy the deed to the golden gate bridge? [sly]
Its all good fun and games until a filthy rich person looses a dollar...[laugh][laugh][laugh]
[signature]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]Just because a person lives in our country does not mean it is the Governments resposibility to ensure they have a decent life style. [/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3][/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]People have to start taking responsibility for thier own actions and decisions they have made through thier lives. Some handicapped, elderly and children are the only ones in my opinion that do not have the ability to better thier lives without assistance.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]I feel for what has happened in Michigan and the auto-workers and agree that it was wrong and unfortunate. But with our country having all time low unemployment levels, people need to try and move on rather than sitting around sulking about the past. I have been there done that, so I personally know it is possible to recover from unemployment without government assistance.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]If people wanted to try hard enough anything is possible. If people in can't find work in the state they live try looking somewhere else. Here in Wyoming you have to actually try to not have a decent middle class job, and many companies are recruting out of state and offering relocation assistance.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]As for the housing mess our country is in right now, it is unfortuante and does hurt the economy but our government and banks did not make those people sign on the dotted line. So why is it our governments resposibility to help those people out. I have bought and sold three houses during the ARM era and I am no accountant but common sense was enough to tell me not to go with that type of mortgage. If the government was to help these people out what lesson would be learned from that other than people can make idiotic desisions without any personal resposibility.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[font "Tempus Sans ITC"][#808000][size 3]I do agree with Health Care Reform, like what Romney had in Mass. but once again he made it to where thier was some type of personal resposibility to have insurance. The first thing that should happen with healthcare is secure our borders and eliminate the flood of illegal imigrants into our country.[/size][/#808000][/font]
[signature]
VERY well said Braz. I agree with every point you made. [cool]
[signature]