Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Primary System is Totally Screwed Up
This primary system we have is all screwed up, i mean why let iowa and new hampshire have a bigger say in picking anything, esp the US President . . now all these states are trying to be first

what about have em all on one day !?! y'now just like a reg election ?

sm
[signature]
I agree, but that would give them less time to hang them selves... LOL so let them get it in earlier, say 4 years before the ellection to see who can play miss goodie two shoes the longest with out flubbing up.... LOL

ya konw, the longer the rope, the higher they hang ....LOL[sly]
[signature]
hillery bost today she has won the presidential ellection.

she said she has all the luck and every body else sucks.

she plans on doing a major campain in Michigan and Florida.

well if she wins in those two states she will have suceeded in turning democrats in to republicans. That is what will happen if she can win the democratic nomination in michigan. I have talked to all my non peta democrat friends and they say if she wins they will also be voting republican in the presidential race. "dosnt matter who runs"

now that is scarry, we could end up with another bush type president because she wont come to her sences... Sad part is I too will be forced to vote the same as my buddies...

I wonder at times if it is the fact that clinton was disbared from arkansas because of the white water scandal
[signature]
when and where did she say that, i just scanned the headlines, i see nuthing, nothing . . ????

sm
[signature]
it was caught in footage on film. she was doin the hoochi choochi dance on stage... Her quote was. "any one not voting for her was a republican" "and she dosnt need any one elses vote in this country"

those were Her exact words... a bit egotisitcal if ya ask me... so that means any one suporting edwards or obama is a republican? nothing like slanderizing the rest of demicratic voters. That is a down right insult and slap in the face...

needless to say I lost my breakfast... her words and the site of her doin the hoochi choochi upset my stomack so much I had to jam my finger down my thoat befor it came up though my nose.

I wonder if she plans on putting a pole in the oval office if she wins? We all are going to have to buy major stocks in Tums and Mylanta....

I sorry for the that but it was just grosse seeing her struttin on stage...
[signature]
more and more as you post about hillary, the anti-feminist thing keeps coming up

shes a woman get over it, edwards will prob win the nomination anyways, thats fine by me

sm
[signature]
Dont ya mean shovenist?

Hillary is the Feminist...

was I a shovenist when I was rootin for Danica Patrick to win yesterdays Indy race?

Oh thats right, you didnt know about that... so to let you in on a secrete, Danica is my favorite race car driver... I was excited to see her pull out of all the snairs that was thrown in front of her, even tho she took second place by default, she earned it none the less.

if anything, I have this thing about crooked lawyers. I have been screwed over by them so many times I am stuck in a bent over position. I dont care if they are male or female. I know a number of them in michigan, I see the crap they get away with, and that makes me wonder just how bad dose a lawyer have to be to become disbared in their state...

those who know me, know I can be a bit of a pig at times, but they will tell you for sure that I am neither a shovenist nor feminist....
[signature]
well, heres another one...

MICHIGAN HOUSE APPROVES JANUARY 15 PRIMARY
Bi-Partisan Bill Now Goes Before Governor Granholm
[size 2]LANSING[/size][size 2]- The Michigan State House of Representatives Thursday, followed the lead of their counterparts in the Michigan Senate by passing bi-partisan legislation that would set January 15, 2008 as the date for Michigan's Presidential Primary. The legislation passed the House 67-34 and was concurred by the State Senate. The bill will enable both political parties to participate in a state-run election on the same day. In previous years the two parties have conducted their nominating primary and/or caucus on separate dates. Following these actions by the legislature, Michigan Republican Party Chairman Saulius "Saul" Anuzis issued the following statement:

[Image: 58767343561.jpg]"Republicans and Democrats came together today and acted in the best interest of Michigan. This is a tremendous opportunity for our state and for Republicans and Democrats to educate the next president of the United States about what is unique and special about Michigan. Let's keep the focus where is should be: on a bipartisan discussion about what's best for the people of Michigan. I will say this again: January 15 was not our preferred choice, but Republicans have agreed to this date in order to establish a primary along with the Democrats and ensure that Michigan receives attention and prominence it deserves on the national political stage."

The legislation now awaits approval from Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm. The governor has previously stated that she supports the bill.

For a more detailed version of the Republican nominating process, go to: [url "http://click.emailgop.com/?ju=fe5f1571736605787c13&ls=fe271679746c067a771479&m=fef8167770650c&l=fef91674776303&s=fe5e1072776207757110&jb=ffcf14&t="]http://www.migop.org/primary/20070830/Exhibit%20A-Primary.pdf[/url]
[/size]
[signature]