Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statvation report
We fished Starvation yesterday, it was calm as glass till around one o'clock. We caught lots of nice perch and smallmouth bass and only two really nice walleyes. They were caught really deep in 30 to 40 feet of water. We were using drop shot systems with a night crawler. The lake has'nt turned yet. The perch were full of eggs. I thought they spawned in Febuary.
[signature]
Thanks for the report. Im planning on hitting that place hard next week saturday!
[signature]
Thanks for posting your report, how big were the eyes you caught? I have caught perch in the fall that had eggs in them, so I would guess it takes a few months for them to mature before they
are spawned. I'm not sure when they spawn but it must that longer than I would think if they have eggs in them already. I've never heard of perch spawning more than once a year but you never know, maybe someone like TD will know for sure. WH2
[signature]
Nice job on the fish magnaman. What part of the resovoir were you fishing? Did you graff very many in the deeper water? I am going to make it there as soon as I get my elk in the freezer. Fish on.
[signature]