Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sawdust Bob
[cool]I replied to your post on Halibut Ralph's thread.

Fishslayer
[signature]
YOU GUYS HAVE SOME GREAT USER NAMES , SAWDUST BOB HAD ME WONDERING , CARPENTER ?
[signature]
I am retired, and to have something to to and to keep active I have taken over the garageand have a wood working shop where I make furniture of all kinds. as a result I manage to track into tahe house a lot of sawdust.
[signature]
[cool]Sounds like we would make a good set of bookends. I'm not yet retired, but I am a bit retarded. I play around with wood a lot, and I sometimes need to be hit with the leafblower to get rid of the sanding residue before I can reenter polite society. Whenever I get to looking like a woodworking commercial my wife calls me "Dusty Sawyer".

If you ever find your travel plans including Arizona, shoot me a PM and we will "hook up".
[signature]

Hi there Sawdust Bob,

Whip the board(s) a specific question about a week before your arrival and let the guys on the board know what kind of fishing you prefer. Should be all kinds of local stuff going on at that time. Oh ya, I myself am retired, retarded and .... retreaded!

Trading a trip sounded good until you mentioned Salt Lake the closest thing we've got here in Califonia is the Salton Sea. It too is saltier than the Pacific Ocean. Does that mean we're fishing in the great salt lake? Just my little joke! ya verrrrrrrrrry little. ha ha

JapanRon
[signature]
two of us went out friday, cought 10 cutttrout trout, the biggest was 23 in, smallest was 16 in had a good day.
[signature]