Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 10/25/07 AM
Long-time reader, first-time poster. Finally figured I'd wet my line, BFT-style...

Anyways, I headed up to Pineview before work this morning for a couple hours (about 9:00-11:15). I didn't have long so I just threw some stuff from the shore. I was on the West side, about 2 miles up from the dam -- somewhere in between the marina and the dam, near that first parking lot. Anyways... I don't have much of a clue as to what I'm doing with bass or muskie, but I threw out a few things. I fished with some small jointed-rapalas in fire tiger color mostly, but also tried some light colored spinning baits.

Like I said, I don't know what I'm doing really, and have only caught a few bass at Pineview in my life... but ya, anyways, I didn't get anything this morning in my limited time -- not even a hit. I even threw a pumpkin colored senko for a while. I saw a few Muskie roll over and show their tails... but ya, like I said, no hits or fish.

I did manage to see a few bass boats out on the water, but wasn't close enough to see any fish landed. Any of you guys been up there recently? And if so... if I'm only going to be able to cast from the shore, is what I'm using the right approach?
[signature]
I was up there that morning. I think I saw you on the bank. I was in the red and white skeeter. I was running around burning off gas. We didn;t have any luck that day either.
[signature]