Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why am I a worm
I just noticed that under my username I have a worm there... why am I a worm?[angelic] Why can't I be a fish?[laugh] he-he-he... I would prefer to be a Marlin or a wahoo
[signature]
[black][size 3]Welcome to the forum.[/size][/black]
[size 3][/size]
[size 3]Just a few more postings, and you will truly "loose your worm".[/size]
[signature]
For fun we have implemented a counting system, according to how many posts [/url]and replies you make. Most folks quickly notice the little fishy "icons" beneath the names of the members. Those change in progression according to your number of posts you make. You cannot choose your own, but you can choose the icon that goes into your signature. The moderators or other more seasoned members will help you with that. We were all newbie's at one time, and we know the types of questions everybody has.

Here is a breakdown of how the number of posts reflect the title/icon next to your username.

0 => New Member
5 => Bait (Nightcrawler)
25 => Shiner
50 => Brookie
100 => WeakFish
200 => Perch
300 => Rainbow Trout
400 => Calico Bass
500 => Walleye
750 => Barracuda
1000 => Large Mouth Bass
1250 => White Sea Bass
1500 => Alaskan Salmon
1750 => Striper Bass
2000 => Chain Pickeral
2500 => Yellowtail
3000 => Northern Pike
3500 => Dorado
4000 => Sturgeon
4500 => Tuna
5000 => Channel Catfish
5500 => Swordfish
6000 => Aligator Gar
7000 => Marlin
8000 => Sturgeon
10000 => Shark
10000 + => Is still in the works and were talking about having great prizes for users (and moderators) who reach this
[signature]
You will slowly change over time with the amount that you post and contribute to this site.

Thanks for taking the time to register and don't forget to log on each time so that your icon will change with the amount of posts you make.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks guys, that cleared that up for me. Maybe before long I will be a marlin.[Wink]
[signature]