Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had to chuckle on this one.
[b][font "Arial"][black][size 5]In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers this coming Sunday. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 16 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense. A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move. [/size][/black][/font][/b][b][font "Arial"][blue][size 5][/size][/blue][/font][/b]
[font "Perpetua"][blue][size 4] [/size][/blue][/font]
[font "Arial"][black][size 5]Does this sounds idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State.[/size][/black][/font][font "Arial"][red][size 5] [/size][/red][/font][font "Arial"][blue][size 5][/size][/blue][/font]
[b][font "Perpetua"][blue][size 4] [/size][/blue][/font][/b]
[b][font "Arial"][red][size 5]When told Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, Dick Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".[/size][/red][/font][/b]
[signature]
hmmm i agree, how witty...

thats why we should all vote for Obama ! [cool]

sm
[signature]
Obama is the best of the two, thats for sure. I haven't checked his credits, has he been more that just a senator?
[signature]
John Kennedy was just a Senator, thats good enough for me . .

sm
[signature]
I think we'll see Obama as the JFK of 08. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he gets the demacratic nod. I just hope Hillery doesn't cry again on tv.
[signature]
aint that the truth, on that stunt alone she should have been run out of town.... just 48 hours prior she said it wasnt a matter what you beleive.....

I did get a chuckle when one of the voters was quoted comming out of the booth when asked how she voted, she said, "I voted to get rid of that bush in a dress"

meaning she was against the major corporate trust monopolies and how they put small businesses out of work... meaning that we as we currently stand are not the land of oppertunity we once were but the land of monopoly Trust....

[#bf0000]good thing I didnt have stiches, I would have busted them for sure, my side still hurts from laughing so hard[/#bf0000].....[laugh]
[signature]