Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yuba 1-23-08
We (fish_fear_me2) and I went to Yuba today was a lot slower then last Friday. We used 3" tube jigs smoke colored tipped with perch meat we were able to avoid all the dinks with the bigger bait all were 8" to 10". Even with the slower fishing we limited out on perch in 3 hours.

I remember my camera this time BUT forgot the memory for it. So sorry no pictures again. Maybe next time.
[signature]
I was there today as well... three buddies and I arrived at about 1000 and left at about 1300 all of us limited out as well... I found that using an ice cuttr tipped with a nighcrawler was the ticket... if you went more than about 5 minutes without a bite, you knew something was wrong with your line...

hey ice princess were you the two in the ice hut out at painted rocks, the ones driving the purple dodge truck??? if so we passed you on our way out to the piont...

by the way our smallest fish was 5 inches and our largest was just over 12 and there were some fatties in there... AJ
[signature]
Sounds like me i always forget something
[signature]
Glad to hear you 2 limited out. Made it worth the trip.Did you try anything else besides perch meat or different lures? I hear ya about the camera i do the same thing al the time. Were there a lot of people out there today? I cant wait till i get better so i can take my kids out there .[unsure]
[signature]
Yes that was us in the purple dodge pick up. Were you in the white pick up at the bottom of the boat ramp? Glad you got your limit and maybe will see you around again sometime.

We used the bigger bait to insure the bigger fish.
[signature]
Nice job limiting out. Glad you had fun. One of these days we'll get pics from ya! [Wink]
[signature]
we were in the silver nissan titan at the bottom of the ramp... you guys were the only ones on the ice when we got there.... in fact I only saw two more groups of people all day... the white truck showed up a little while before you left and then another group with an ice tent showed up after that... I think about 10 people fished that area all day... gotta love wednesdays...
[signature]