Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is it?
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]I have it on good authority that some on our illustrious BFT members might indulge a little too much when the fishing is slow. Took this picture at one of these characters apartment. Hey at least it was light beer. LOL
[/size][/green][/font] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=33673;][/center]
[signature]
That looks more like Pokymons pad. Mine is covered with bud light.[cool]
[signature]
did ya check the expiration date on dem cans.. if it was more than a day or two old it cant be tn2.. he gets the fresh stuff...

cant be mine because I have not had that many cans in a pile like that since my youngest got married several years ago.. [Smile]

.. makes me wonder who the culprit is???

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Those are all Silver Bullets or Coors Lite. Dat has to be da Pokymon.[laugh]
[signature]
so Poky is a rocky mountain kool aid drinker and not a real beer drinker.. ??

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
FG send ya pic of the last time they were at my place. I just don't want to run out, some people might get mad.[sly]
[signature]
Don't need an expiration date.They don't last that long.
[signature]
...thats what tn2 always says as well... [sly]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Great minds think alike[cool]
[signature]
lol.. cheers.. [crazy]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
Heck, our house looked like that after a one day visit from Poky! That ain't nothin'![cool]
[signature]
[font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool]Hey there FGD this dude lives in your back yard. He is from Ogden. Should be able to smell the Coors aroma from your house. LOL[Image: fish-on.gif] I know MacFly likes his beer but the boss would make him cash in the cans for it's deposit on a daily basis. [Wink] BTW he lives here on the left coast.[/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
My old man switched to bottles, dang it! That is how we use to get our Utah Licenses from Recycling Aluminum cans.
[signature]
.... dont they recycle glass in Utah as well??? [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[center][font "Pristina"][green][size 4][cool] Not when you get by the pitcher. [Wink][/size][/green][/font][/center] [center][Image: fish-on.gif][/center]
[signature]
[sly][sly]
MacFly [cool]
[signature]
[cool][font "Pristina"][green][size 4]Better yet they could have it piped in. We have a new neighbor on the block who just finished remodeling his back yard. He has cold beer on tap in his cabana. Forgot to ask if he has a small keg below the bar. Bet when the kids find out they'll be climbing his gate for refreshments.[Wink][/size][/green][/font]
[signature]
kind of like tn2's need to have a keg on his boat from one of his sponsors.. [sly]

..as for the kids.. a couple of rottweilers could solve that problem..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
"[size 1]Don't need an expiration date.They don't last that long. "[/size]
[size 1][/size]
[black]Mine don't have the expiration date. Mine is the "Born On" date.[/black]

My beer expires as soon as it hits the ice chest. [cool]
[signature]
Your pops going to think I've turned you into an alkeee[shocked][shocked]
[signature]