Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the Bad Boy?????
With Easter,brings a time where family,and friends can gather and spend good quality time.So many of these times for me in my past,were on the lake having a ball,and remembering my Mother & Father,instilling morals and reminders of being good to all,and protecting ourselves for the future as becomeing adults.

Well'I took their teachings to bigger heights,and for 15 years,I can comfortably say,I feel a Lot of "Kids" understood how "Fisherpeople"
Do Not! Steal ! Especially from Fisherpeople !

Well,today at a "Family Fishing Event",for the first time in all these years,a "kid" went into my truck and stole a expensive collection of tackle,and Thank "G" not my wallet witch had a large chunk in it.It was Obvious it was a "kid" because more than the wallet,was easy grabs if they wanted.Whats really Sad was,the truck was about 30ft. away,and in my eyesight.And were in the process of a meeting with the County Fish&Game Commmisioner planning more events for this park.But recieving the word of Major cuts in there budget.

I cannot feel Sad that this "kid" did what is "Taboo" to all of us,I feel Sader that our Fish&Game Commisioner "Mr. Highet" passing the buck to another saying "I Don't Care About Public Opinion in this Budget Matter"It's Just going to Be Done,Period"The "kid" can be forgiven,allthough wrong,but the State will never be excused for these actions!NOW IS THE TIME! I Urge All to Join United Anglers and the RFA.........Lures can Be Replaced,Not our Youths rights!if we don't get involved now!
[signature]