Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baxter got to ride on the big boat
Broke down and pulled out the Cardiac Canyons this weekend for a little fishing weekend.. GAWD I missed these. Regardless of what people say about pontoons...they are the BEST on the water.
But, with the full deck, Baxter found he could now sit right by me, which he did....kept blocking the sonar! When I netted a fish, he wanted to climp right into the net with the fish. Had to hold on to him to keep him from taking a swim.

[Image: bendo3.jpg]

Oh yeah, fishing was good, but definitely felt the effects of a full moon.
[signature]
so now he is KING OF THE TOONS...lol...

sounds like a good time [Smile]

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
I kinda looks like he's in the mood for a Trout Taco or just a plain ole fish sandwich without the bread.[cool]
[signature]
[font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]I'm not familiar with all the toons out there, so surfed for a full picture of cardiac canyon and whoa what did I find but FGD sister.[Image: bobwink.gif][/size][/#008000][/font]
[center][font "Garamond"][#008000][size 4][inline cc.jpg][/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
looks like our sis is a star on the net.. hehehe..

MacFly [cool]
[signature]
That is a nice craft and super ride. Are you sure that is our sister??

I don't see Baxter aboard. hee hee[laugh]
[signature]
That was PRE-BAXTER[Wink]
[signature]
Was that during the Elvis era?[cool]
[signature]
YUP!
[signature]
Hey FG glad to see Baxter likes to fish with you. My 2 dogs go fishing with me 90% of my outings and love it. Molly has been known to come over and give fish a kiss before I release them. When I met Baxter he only seemed to be a couple pounds. Just be careful that he doesn't fall in and some 35 inch cutbow doesn't mistake him for a meal.
[signature]