Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fishing galveston/tx.city
hello everybody. i'm new to this site and it's been over 25 yrs. since i last drowned a worm. what sort of fish are in the waters along I-45 going into galveston? what type of tackle do i need? the last time i fished it was for bass/trout in pa. please help, thanks, phila.phil
I just returned home from Galveston I live in NJ but own a house in Galveston and right now you don't want to even think about fishing there first of all there is debris all over the place from the storm and most of the boats are on the side of the road its not a safe place to be unless you have to be there like I had to for the clean up not to mention the water is tainted with oil and chemicals it is slowly cleaning up but in my opinion it will never be as it was before the storm the bay is littered with debris from destroyed houses and contents from the houses they are pulling out sunken golf carts boats cars and well you can imagine pretty much anything you can think of is floating or sunken there don't go unless you have a reason to be there
[signature]