Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is what I have been using to catch my trout and some red drum.
For the last few weeks this is what I have been using to put the trout and the red drum in the boat.
My favorite set-up is the "Gulp Alive" 3" white shrimp under the rattle float. I use the same hook you find in a DOA shrimp when I rig it under the float.
[Image: terminalrigs01.jpg]
[Image: terminalrigs08.jpg]
[Image: terminalrigs09.jpg]
When I rig the shrimp or a fluke for casting by it self,,,,I use a flutter hook like these. This works better for the red drum in the shallow water.
[Image: terminalrigs06.jpg]
Here is the Berkley Power Bait that works good at night by its self. It has a rattle in it, its weighted, and it also glows in the dark.
[Image: terminalrigs05.jpg]
[Image: terminalrigs04.jpg]

Here is one of the Pflueger SupremeXT freshwater reels that I have been using for a while now with no problems at all with the reel.
It was also used a few weeks ago to catch amberjack offshore.
[Image: terminalrigs10.jpg]
Here is a sneak preview of the new Pflueger Medalist reel,,,I will be using these for inshore fishing next season. This is one of the 60 size.
[Image: terminalrigs11.jpg]
All pictures are copyrighted.
[signature]
Hey Skipper.

That looks like the magic ticket for you. I've been watching your posts all over the major fishing boards and you have been doing one heck of a job out there and keeping your customers happy.

Keep up the good work.

Tight lines to ya.[cool]
[signature]
Thanks Man,,,

I enjoy helping people! It makes ya feel good,,,,,ya know!
[signature]