Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great day on the water
[font "Times New Roman"]
Yesterday I had the pleasure of fishing with Stan, his wife Leslie, their son Logan and their father-in law Mike. Stan was the winner of my Tony Nata fishing tournament giveaway this past June. The day started of cold and clear and water temp of 52 degree and a low tide. So we headed out to Lake Robin to see the day had in store for us. We fished a few birds picking up a few schoolies. The wind started picking up so we headed back into the marsh to fish the drains and deeper water. The trout were scattered but getting better as the day progressed. We ended the day with 65 trout up to 22 inches, 1 red, and 1 puppy. All the fish was caught on live Campo’s shrimp under a cork and tight lined on the bottom. The gang had a great time with all catching great fish.

The fall fishing is in full swing and the trout and reds are eating up. It is a great time to get out on the water. I have some openings left in the up coming weeks. With cooler temps and shorter runs to the fish it is a great time to get out and fill your freezer.

With all the talk about the economy and election I know (just a you), how things are getting tight and tougher. So as owner and operator of Backlash Fishing Charters L.L.C. I have implemented my own stimulus package to
help you get out on the water without destroying your budget and it goes as following:

[center]Backlash Fishing Charter’s L.L.C.
Fishing Stimulus Package effective November 1, 2008 through May 1, 2009

[center]1 to 2 anglers $400.00
[center]3 anglers $450.00
[center]4 anglers $500.00
[center]5 anglers $600.00
[center]
This new stimulus package includes fishing gear, bait, tackle, and fish cleaning with no hidden charges. Give me a call today and get your booking now and come and enjoy a worry free, exciting day on the water that will create memories sure to last a lifetime. With several boats and lodging available I am sure to get your party small or large on the water.

Thanks,
Capt. Nathan Thigpen
Backlash Fishing Charters L.L.C.
(985) 285-5014 or
www.Backlashfishingcharters.com
[url "mailto:capt.nathan@yahoo.com"]capt.nathan@yahoo.com[/url]
[/font]
[signature]
Nathan,,,,Good report,,,but where do you fish out of?
[signature]