Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINNER! Tube Dude!
Persistance,Pays off! Humans Produce a Amino Acid called "SERENE"witch is repulsive to Fish! so the next time someone says to you,"Pewwu" you smell fishy,Say "THANK YOU" good job! Send Me A Private Message with the Nessary Info. And I'll Mail It Soon! CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![Wink]
[signature]
[cool][font "Times New Roman"][red][size 3]YAHOO. Now will someone tell my wife. I'm a winner...not a whiner.[/size][/red][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Hey guys, I really believe in the human odor thing. I have observed over the years that there are some people who can use the right lures or baits and do everything right, but can't get bent. Then, let someone else rig their gear and handle the lure or bait, make the cast and WHAM. I proved that many times when I worked on the boats. The only factor that I can isolate that makes that much difference is the subtle scent thing.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]But, what might smell good to humans, may not smell good to fish, and vice versa. I've fished with guys who had "hygiene problems"...and you needed to stay upwind of...that absolutely ruled the fish while everyone else blanked. Then again, I have known folks with a passion for "foo-foo water" that couldn't buy a bite.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I have used and endorsed the use of fish attractants for many years. And, my own personal opinion is that it sometimes doesn't matter exactly what the "flavor of the month" is, nearly as much as just covering the natural human scents. Even more worth cleaning off or disguising are gasoline and petroleum products. I can't believe how many guys tinker with the engine and then go to the bait well and rebait their hooks...and wonder why they can't get bit in a hot bite.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]Don'tcha just love modern technology?[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]I'll send a PM later in the day with the particulars. Thanks for the opportunity.[/size][/font]

[font "Times New Roman"][size 3]TubeDude[/size][/font]
[signature]

Hi TubeDude,

Boy, First of all, I wanna thank ROMEROFISHERKIND for his generousity in setting up the contest. And the winner is... TubeDude?! What NOT a suprise! ha ha Congrats on the new rod and thanks for entering the contest.

JapanRon
[signature]