Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
april keys trip
I am going to be down on Big Pine Key for the month of april. I have a 19ft carolina skiff w/90hs and focus on backcountry flats fishing, Fly and Spin. I am looking for someone to occupy my casting platform and possibly share poling duties. Young or old, skilled or newb, if you would like to spend a few pressureless days in the backcountry please contact me and we can set something up.
The rest of the year I live on lemon bay and fish up by Charlotte harbour and Boca grande. Always have room for one more.

I am not a guide, just an avid fisherman

SP
[signature]
I'm in the Fort Myers area so howdy neighbor. That's a heck of an offer you're making wish I could get away to take you up on that. Hope you have a good trip and don't forget to post a report with plenty of pictures.
[signature]
hello capt joe,
i love to get the shorebound out on the water. Besides poling the flats with an empty foredeck gets frustrating and there is noboyto turn to and Smile when you finally hook up. My wife will be with me but after the third or fourth day on the boat she is ready for shopping and the beach.

tight lines
sp
[signature]
What a great invite! I wish I could do that, sounds like a great time. Please let us know how you end up doing.
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator