Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
barracuda are biting!!!
barracuda are so fun to catch! on sunday, i caught an 9 pounder! it was a log! I had so much fun that day. lots of calico bass, barracuda, and sheephead. we only actually landed 21 cudas, but if those people would stop pumping the fish, they wouldnt come off the hook!!! geez! oh well, they'll learn.

one guy got a calico bass on the iron. It was so cool. I have only seen that like 3 other times. its fun to watch!

we were at catalina when we caught out cudas but newport is producing some nice numbers.... 240 on sunday!

joe
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]excuse my friend... he has a tendincy to brag.. alot[Tongue][Tongue]! ahaha its true and you know it[laugh]!!!![/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[Tongue][/size]
[signature]
actually chris, I'm just giving a report to those who dont know about the bite.... you're taking it all wrong. you aren't understading me.

I'm not bragging!

joe
[signature]
Hey Joe,

Thats old newz!!! You also know that this board is seen around the U.S. and there is more than one specie of Baracuda!!!! How would people know which ones you are talking about? Thats why you go to the CALIFORNIA board and post there!!

Use your head!~~(Just kidding [Tongue])

Aaron GAFFERMAN!!!!
[signature]
the only boards i ever visit are the float tubing, saltwater, and freshwater.

I dont even bother with the other ones. maybe i should though huh?[laugh][laugh]

joe
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]your g** as **** ahah jp u should.. i am checkin the other boards out...[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]