Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first honey hole ?
Do you fish your first honey hole ?
I had the chance to revisit the place that hooked me on fishing this past week , much as I wanted to fish it again the timing wasen't right .
This is it , the new bridge has replaced the old wooden bridge down the road from my grandparents farm in maine but the streams topography looks the same even though it is swollen from the spring thaw .
I've cought gills , pickrel,smallies , freshwater eels , huge snapping turtles and my strangest catch , a 3' sand shark under this bridge
Let's just hope it won't be another 40 years to wet a line there .
Do you fish your first honey hole ?
Tell us about it .
[signature]
my first honey hole is just down the street from my parents..i took my kid there last year cought 2 browns ..not neer as good as i once remembered but still an okay trout stream..
[signature]
my first spot has long been turned in to a house lawn, and several after that have been done the same and worse yet is some have been turned in to golf corses... [mad]

I guess I will never stop complaining about that... [:p] A man can never have enough honey holes..
[signature]
there no need to complain we have better honey holes now...[fishin]
[signature]
My first honey hole was on the Ausable River. We pretty much lived up there camping most of the summer.
[signature]