Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
im gonna be on tv!!!!!!!!!
[Wink][size 4]i might be on tv!!!!! Sad to say it was on dans show but wat the h377??? ahha well we had a charter in the morning on the native.. it was slow but we got some sculpin that were big and one bass. the afternoon was the same.. i was 2nd deck the whole day.. it was cool.. the camera GUY WAS LOOKING AT ME FOR LIKE 2 MIN!!!!!!! IT WAS COOOL ahah later[/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]

Hey there dh TubinChris,

I always watch my tape of Dan's show. I see about 10 minutes of each show. That's when Dan is NOT describing what rod, reel, line, hook, jig, swivel, lure, and bait he's using.

Couldn't resist pokin' a little fun at ya Dan. I love your show and what you do for the sport and the kids.

On the subject of the guy's 2 full minute stare, I have no comment, nothing to say, will keep quiet, and would not venture even a single utterance with a 10 calstar jig pole. ha ha ha

Awaiting your TV debut!

JapanRon
[signature]
[Wink][size 4]ahaha lol thanks ... i cant waiit to!!![/size]

[size 4][/size]

[size 4]-chris[/size]
[signature]
hey chris, I'm going to be on TV too!!!! but in korea. DANG IT! he was there that time when we got all the barracuda. he got a couple of shots of me gaffing fish, and a couple of me chumming(no not throwing up!). it was cool.

joe
[signature]
Chris,

maybe your fly was down or you had something on your face![Wink]

I was on TV for the El Dorado kidz derby, did any of you fish the Regional derby this year???

Aaron
[signature]
Congratulations Guys!

I'll keep an eye out for the episode (I try to catch the show when I can)!

I was at the El Dorado Kidz Derby with my son, duaghter and nephews, it was a great time!
[signature]
¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

TheAngler BFT Moderator
ohh ya,

I won it last year![cool]

Aaron
[signature]