Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pups in for surgery
Daisey our 8 month old golden retriver is in for surgery .
The vet thinks she ate a sock . Surgery is tomorow morning at 9a.m. , the cost $2000.00 .
I sure didn't expect the day to end like this .
[signature]
good luck,

Puppy wow's are the worst...[frown]

be sure to keep us in the know...
[signature]
A fricken corn cob !
If the pup is O.K. she will come home on Monday .
I'm a little upset since we haven't had corn on the cob since last fall and we don't throw our leftovers outside because of the coons and possoms it attracts .
Looks like the neighbor lady just climed a notch higher on my do-do head list .
[signature]
a 2G corn cob!!! [mad] [pirate] @#@@###

might be time to put in an invisible fence.... works on the kat too..

most dog foods is made of corn meal....
[signature]
Ouch !!!

That's an expensive cob of corn.

My dog once ate 14 hard boiled eggs (shells in all), a 2 lbs bag of peanut M&M's and countless jelly beans (we forgot to lock her up when we went to church Easter morning)

Didn't have the heart to yell at her.... she was misserible !!! She did however spend the next 2 days outside.

Glad to hear pup is feeling better.
[signature]
The pup has another 10 days of strict "taking it easy" . If you have read the book or seen the movie Marley and me , you know this is not an easy task . Our golden retriver pup puts Marley to shame .

To get the Vet paid our family is having a yard sale this weekend , The Mrs. and myself have lots of stuff we haven't had use for in a long time and the kids are going thru their treasures . It won't get the whole bill paid but it will make a nice dent in the total .

Maybe , just maybe (fingers crossed) I'll finally have enough stuff gone I can finally use my shed without having to empty it before I can go into it [bobhappy].
[signature]
What kind of treasures are you selling? If there is a fish finder on the list I'll donate to the pup fund for sure !!!

Also need a chainsaw and or a tree trimmer......
[signature]
Most the items went quick and why not "the girls" priced everything .
I'de elaborate a little more but you might get my drift when I tell you my baseball card and comic book colection , 35 years worth , went for $3.00 .
I'm still tring to get over that .
[signature]
Ouch
[signature]
my heart goes out to you on that one, My little sis did the same thing to me years ago, I only had 12 years worth, ty cob and al kaline and others of that eara, not to mention other treasures I heald of value. I even had kalines rookie card...

I even had a 40 pound bag of clay I took months to process that when It came to garage sale time it got dumped on to the ground....[:/] so much for my high school ceramic projects....

I quit collecting anything after that.... I mean what would be the point?
[signature]