Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Some help
Hello everyone, hope I'm not intruding, but I work with a group that gets service members out on the water fishing to help relieve some stress from being overseas in combat or just boredom in their barracks room.
Called "Take A Soldier Fishing"

I've been recently contacted by The Pathway Home in Yountville, CA. They have about 35 service members who are all veterans of OIF and OEF that would like to go fishing, but do not have the means.

If you can help, or know people who are willing to help these combat vets relieve some stress. Please contact me at alan@takeasoldierfishing.com

Take a look at California's own place for vets in need to get help, The Pathway Home.

www.thepathwayhome.org

and please take a look at our website to help our men and women in uniform.

www.takeasoldierfishing.com

This is not intended as spam, just trying to help these good people, fish with some good people
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 3][Image: happy.gif]Hi there Bass_Kicker - while we usually don't permit posted links by new members, I'm going to go out on a limb and let your post stand. While one of the links does contain a forum, it is not a fishing forum per se. Mods on other forum on the BFT might not see it the same way. Good luck with your program. BTW my fly club does support the Wounded Warriors program.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[signature]
The forum is for the soldiers to talk to each other, as well as boaters from around the country to get in contact with the staff and the soldier they will be taking out on the water.

Not meant in any way to take people away from here.

-Sgt Stinar
[signature]
[center][font "Comic Sans MS"][#008000][size 4][Image: happy.gif]That is what I figured Sarge.[/size][/#008000][/font]
[/center]
[signature]