Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spicy Fish Recipes
Does anyone have a good, spicy recipe for a white fish such as Fluke?
[signature]
k i got the best spicy fish recipe ever that i made playin around one day...
first filet your fish and skin it
then lay it in a dish (i use a casserole dish)
dump some lemon juice on it, like just enough to get it wet and have a lil left over...
season it with salt and garlic powder, then sprinkle cayenne pepper on...enough to make that side of the fish red
then turn the filets over and season it again and sprinkle it with cayenne.
let it soak in the dish while you get the rest ready....
in one bowl mix an egg and like a fourth a cup of milk together...u want it pretty eggy.
then in the other bowl mix a cup n a half of flour, a couple tablespoons of cayenne pepper, a tablespoon of garlic powder, some salt (i dunno how much i like salt tho so i think like almost a tablespoon) and a teaspoon paprika. stir that all up then get ur fish...
dip the fish in the egg stuff, then dip it in the flour and coat it real good, then fry it in canola oil til its dark golden.
it seems like you are using a lot of cayenne but it ends up bein alright. you can always play around with amounts.
[signature]
Thanks for the recipe. It sounds good and is definitely right up my alley! I will give it a try soon.
[signature]
You can use any of the standard recipes and add your desired amount of Cayanne pepper or finely diced hot peppers of your choice in the recipie.

The spice is only an added ingredient and can be substituted for any black pepper or put right along side it if you desire.[cool]
[signature]
It sounds great and this must be a great recipe of the fish for sure.
[signature]
yum!![Wink]
[signature]