Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Dardanelle
Hi there, i am a new user to this site. I am from Wisconsin and I am a college bass fisherman. I am coming down for a tournament on lake dardanelle in late march. I am just curious on what to expect this time of year on this lake? My guess is the temps will be in the rise and fish will start to move into shallow cover. I just want to say thanks in advice and any help will do.
[signature]
[font "Georgia"][#000000][size 2]Your main baits should be jigs, Plastic Baits, spinnerbaits, and chatterbaits.

Focus on flats with stumps and also laydowns that are on the bank closest to the creek channels

MARCH 7, 2010 Dardanelle fishing report: water temp 41*

Largemouth bass fishing is going to be slow with the water temperature at 41 degrees. You are going to have to fish deep and slow. Jig fishing and Plastic baits may be your best bet this time of year for largemouth bass. You may also try fishing some sinking jerk baits.

Walleye Tips for Current Conditions:

Walleye function very well in the colder water temperatures. Try fishing some open flats and definitely use live bait when the water temperature is this low. Plastics with scent added will also produce results, but nothing beats live bait for walleye.[/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]