Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only 4 days Left
Hey guys, maybe I have your attention:yes, Only 4 days left till the end of the season over here in East Idaho so hope everyone does well.
At the same time, only 4 days left till we try and pull the Petition and get a certified copy of it from the company that does the on line petitions. We have 283 signatures and I would love to have 300 by then. Lets all give it our all and see what we can do the last couple days.
If its ok with the BOD of IWA I think im gonna wait to ask for a list till monday, give it the weekend then Ill order the petition list.
Hope everyone does well and give em ****.
Rick
[signature]
WOW way to go folks, we are doing it, some one got folks up and moving, we added 17 signatures today and that brings us up to 299, Kudos to everyone who has done something to preserve and protect a very critical resource. Waterfowl, congratulations to everyone.
[signature]
great news. Now we just need to get a petition going for these rich arse jokers who go out and buy the hunting rights to all the good fields and spots. Then the average joe hunter who works 5-6 days a week would be back in the game again!
[signature]