Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bassin Eldorado
Weeds are down low right now, no thanks to the complaints of blue gill and catfisherman have a rough time with the weeds. They must have used a couple hundred pounds of the blue stuff to get the results I saw today. did get to see a number of dead fish out there today. Is there a link? I wonder !

Such crap, one hell of a way to damage an ecosystem.

Sorry anyway Got three fish on top water this evening first on the big lake along the tulis second and third on the back lake one by the floating sign the other by the island. All on top water super spook jr. baby bass out in a little deeper water.

Good luck to anybody headed that way. No top water try carolina riging a three inch green tube, cast out past the remnants of the weed line bring in slowly. Drop shot is also producing if you have anything resembing baby bass.
[signature]
its too bad you cant float tube that lake. that would be kick @$$! oh well. sounds like you had a good outing. good luck in the future.

joe
[signature]

Hey there OneWhoFishes,

Did ya see the passenger numbers on the 3/4's today?! Oh Man!!

Thanks for the heads up on El Do. I'll go tomorrow but not sure if it'll be morning or afternoon.

Last week, the bluegills were still guarding their nests in water less than a foot deep in the back lake so I'll bet we can say goodby to those frys survival!

JapanRon
[signature]